Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Everyone, get a pair of Boyfriend Jeans now!

Boyfriend Jeans re-ignited my passion for jeans totally! Especially for petite (okay, short to be exact) girls like me, it's okay to roll up your jeans outwards now and wear ultra baggy jeans to give it a rugged look. However, you might want to keep your feminine side by wearing pumps or heels to make you look taller since wearing jeans already sort of 'shorten' your height.

Boyfriend Jeans are supposed to be in for some time so no worries. & look at what Ralph Lauren Women has come up for their Spring/Summer 2010 Collection!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I wanna get those thick suspenders and old antique brown belt! =(

You know what?

I've got a total of 17 (boyfriend) jeans. This is crazy.
Photobucket

I need more tops now.

No comments: