Saturday, March 06, 2010

Secret Hideout. (Sshhh...)

Mugging session with Jan, Cindy and Kee Hao today at Clarke Quay was unproductive yet productive.

Photobucket
The beautiful morning view from the inside.

Photobucket
Wake-up face is so horrible.

Januavi went to fetch Cindy from the mrt station and I was bored... Didn't want to start studying so early. Hehe.

Photobucket
Bling bling.

Photobucket
Emo not.

Photobucket
See.

Photobucket
Proud Mary keep on burning. (Love that song!)

Photobucket
Cindy and Kee Hao helping me solve a maths question. Hehe thanks much.

Photobucket
Taken in the evening. Omg, there is a flea market outside Central btw! =(

Photobucket
Cindy and her brown eyes. Inside joke.

Photobucket
Kee Hao wears an ah beng shirt.

Photobucket
Omg, I must have eaten too much of that noodle for dinner. Totally feel like puking now.

***
This morning while I was in the bus to Kovan, a bus officer board the bus and did his duty by checking whether everyone has paid for their ride. I paid by coins and didn't get the ticket so I kindly informed him that but why must all the bus officers be so moody? Don't like the job, quit la. He was like, "If you never collect the ticket must pay again. Go ask the bus driver for the ticket now." But at that point of time, I was already reaching Kovan so I sort of ignore him. He reiterated, "Go and get your ticket!" Everyone was looking at him now. (Guess he's a moody AS.)

What happened in the end?

I just alighted the bus and told myself to run as fast as I can. HAHA! Scardy cat.

***

No comments: