Saturday, June 06, 2009

Awesome-ness!

Today as usual, we had band in the morning. After that, had lunch with the bandsmen @ AMK Sumo house, a Japanese restaurant. Omg, it's recommendable cos it's cheap yet the food are up to standard.

& AMK is practically a foreign land to me, so how nice of Ying Xuan and Calista to bring me around, tempt me with good food especially at the basement of AMK Hub and make me feel real fat now.

Hmm, AMK Hub seriously have everything. Not like White Sands/ E!Hub or whatever you can think of. Plus, there's this Macdonalds at AMK Garden where I foresee it'll be my next mugging hangout. Very serene and all. & if you are stuck with some physics concept, no worries, just cross the road and there's a National Library for you to go check it out.

Maybe I should consider moving out of the East side of Singapore in future albeit the fact that the East is much more cleaner etc.


After that, went for the GWH celebration @ AJC. Played games and most importantly, we ate a feast! Not forgetting, we had our lunch like just 2 hour before the feast. So it's like... you know what I mean. Plus, Calista propaganda-ed me to share 2 scoops of Hokkaido ice cream with her because it was cheap. She was like,"Eh, I don't think the food they cater will be nice right? Cos that time Bro Paul boast about what a feast we're gonna get but it turned out..." That was referring to the SYF Presents.

Butttttt.... unexpectedly, we've got really good food with ice cream from VENEZIA. Omg, can't believe it right? I'm really sure I've gained some weight now. Special thanks to the AJ String Bass guy's parents for sponsoring this celebration. Should be some rich ass, I suppose.


Overall, fun day especially the celebration.
But kns, I took photos with my fellow bandsmen and the itchy fingers of mine went to re size the photos just now, after which it became all white! Walao eh.

Never mind, Herfeature shall learn to be discipline and not get angry so easily.


Till then.

P.S: This is a rare occasion whereby I explicitly share my whole day itinerary.

No comments: