Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Kukup Trip (2)

I was awakened by the call for me to go shoot the sunrise. By the thought of getting to see a sunrise (How mountain tortoise, I know.), I jumped out of bed, grabbed the camera from my younger sister who was initially planning to take it and snap!snap!snap!


Serenity. How perfect when a bird flew across the mangrove swamp, creating a flawless picturesque for this shot! (Actually not really, the sun's not entirely up. Could be due to the mangrove that's blocking.)


Snapping every precious moment of the rising sun.


It's up, it's up...


There you go!


Low tide.


How the best survived through the tough times.
Good analogy? HAHA!





Taken 1.5 hours later?






Our breakfast.


With Dou Jiang You Tiao.




Acting all professional-like.


But beware, this is the real one.


Getting ready for our mangrove swamp tour!


Family photo.




I hate it how my elder sis loves to move her head back to make her head look smaller.
Cause it'll make mine look incredibly larger!


So don't take the photos from face value. HAHA!






Victor's sexy butt~








The tide didn't even reach the 1 mark.






















It was pretty much the same as what we've got here in Singapore. Except they have people dressing in long sleeves plus scarf. Not joking. No, they're not Malays. I wonder what's up with their mind... Chinese Malaysians. I was already sweating like a madog and they can still...
Omg.




Love this photo.


Sigh, kids of THIS generation. At least our generation still holds quite decent childhood memories eh?




Then we reached some kelong and everyone started moving as one, like how united! (Detect sacarsm.) The kelong was practically on 'IMBA' can.






Our poor preserved friend here.


JELLYFISH! (Reminds me of Spongebob.)


Damn big one, some more.






My younger sister seriously doesn't know how to use a cam.
She didn't know how to zoom in until that moment when we taught her.
So before that, while she was using her own intelligence to go figure it out (which failed), we had to stand there and pose like some stupid women, with those Malaysian girls staring at us.

Wa lao, nvr see ppl pose like that before ah?
Btw, don't tell them. They pose until damn kuku. =/






Ok, I find this damn sadist. The man is trying to make the pufferfish puff us but failed for the first attempt. The adults even suggested to give CPR. =/


So he took another pufferfish to try it out.


POOF!




"Shit. Why am I the unlucky one?"


Everyone was so awed by it. Hahaa.


But it was rather cute lah. When the man released it back, it actually floated on the water for a few seconds after which, it returned back to it's original state. How cute?!








Dad and younger sis.


My spastic face. Attempted to jump on the kelong but was being a scardy cat.
I was wearing the SP shirt not because I love it to that extent but I didn't bring enough shirt. Hahaa, so had to wear my sleeping shirt for the day. =/






Went to a temple along the way back to Singapore.
& home sweet home.

Overall, the trip was fun and many of my First Time.
So yeah, that's it.

Till then.

No comments: