Sunday, June 28, 2009

A quidnunc.

Well, I guess I just have to accept the fact that I'm returning back to school tomorrow. Very fast, indeed. I haven't really got to enjoy my holidays to the maximum actually. No wait, I didn't really enjoy lor, the days were spent fruitfully having fun with the books. Hahaha, sounds kind of wrong. I couldn't agree more to what Brandon blogged about. Whatever you've tried to do or mug this vacation, it's your best and no matter what comes may, you know you've tried your very best.

I'm seriously freaking out, after so long. I remembered vividly, the last time I felt like peeing on my pants was the O's results day. Or you know those kind like you feel like shitting when you're nervous/excited whether taking your results or sitting on a roller coaster? Lol.

Hmm, second autospy for MJ. Family members not happy with what they were told. =/

Till then.

No comments: