Friday, June 19, 2009

Headache!

Oh man, I have a strong urge to bang my head against the wall right now if it does help.
The pain is killing me, seriously.

Went Bugis with Jane a.k.a the Cool&Mysterious today. She claimed she can be both fun and mysterious at the same time. Hahaha, silly. Did our research for EOM at the National Library. We're kiasu, I know, but other people are like way in front of us. Think about it, we're not so bad afterall. Hahaha! We went to photocopy our resources at this room in the library. Being the mountain tortoises, we were looking around and acting all clumsy-like that we got told off by the auntie in-charge of that area. Hahaha, I remembered Jane accidentally used the book to hit the glass panel of the photocopier. It was seemingly loud in that silent ambience and that irritating auntie came to us again and said we have to pay if it's spoilt etc. We became kanchiong spiders later on... long story.

Headed to mug after that. It was rather productive I suppose. Hahaha. Then went back to Pasir Ris, met Ellycia and continued mugging.

Tomorrow is National Youth Winds concert and I'm awaiting for it.

Oh yar, Jane created an Optimistic family in Sims3 which includes most of the girls in T17.
Omg, I also want to play! =(

Ouch, stupid headache.

PS: Go create a Plurk account, everyone! It's so fun! & my Karma has increased to the point where I get my new set of emoticons! Yayy.

Till then.

No comments: