Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pissed off.

Yes, extremely x infinity!
But this time, not to the extent that I can kill a whale. Haha, cause my loved ones can never fail to make me feel either guilty or happy again after pissing me off.

I was taking my 1hour nap after coming back from H2 Physics paper in school, woke up and mum came screaming at me.

"Why never refill the printer ink? Still ask me faster buy..."
Blah blah blah!

I just kept silent because seriously, there's nothing much to reply. Shan't waste my energy trying to fight for justice too. So I just gave her a glance and ignored her. Then we had our dinner, she was asking me what time do I have to go school tmr, so I told her the same. Started talking about have exams this week and Pa asked, "How's exams today?"

I replied, "Don't know."

Then mum started her engine by saying, "Everyday go out lah! Don't know go out for what..."

So I bth. I shouted back, "GO OUT IS TO STUDY RIGHT?! WHA LAO..."

Super pissed.

Yes, another one. Can't remember what Pa said, so I said, "So?"
& wth, she was like, "SO? STUDY SO ONLY."
Hahaha! Ok, I don't really understand this but kind of funny.


Aiya, but after dinner she gave me a Yakult, so she's forgiven. HAHAAH, as if it's her fault.
But you know... if you just wake up or something then people barked at you etc. Damn sian.

I realise I'm really singlish when it comes to complaining.

Ok, next.
Guarantee plus chop chop, I will get a U grade for H2 Physics. Seriously. -.-

Chem is another one.
I just hope I can pass maths. =/

Bye bye.

No comments: