Friday, June 05, 2009

JI BU SAI!

One pile of shit, that is.



Walao, super pissed.
I don't know why. So silly to think of it.



Ugh.

Oh yes, I'm super embarrassed too.
Just now an unknown number called my phone, was rather reluctant to pick up, cause I was afraid it was some alumni whom I tried to contact yesterday but didn't get through. &... I eventually picked up, thinking it was from one of the alumni and explained to him that it was for the band directory and etc.

(After so long)

Him: "Er, I'm not alumni."

Me: "Huh? Then...?"

Him: "I'm the horn tutor."

Me: "OH OH OH! Mr Marcus Ng is it?!"

Walao I tell you, super paiseh. Especially when I just jumped into conclusion and explained to him, acting so professionally. Hahaha. -.-'

Now I realised, Stephanie used my phone to call him.
STEPHIE! -.-'''

Eh? I feel better now after all the rantings.


Till then.

No comments: