Monday, June 22, 2009

Paralysed,

my right arm.

After getting my flu vaccination awhile ago, I realised I need my right arm as equally important as my left. Hahaha, I was struggling when I was bathing. & subsequently, I was wondering how am I going to shit, you know? Who knows you might strain the muscles of your right arm or something. Haha, crap.

Anyway, the moral of the story (Or rather the whole 1 paragraph above) is, to cherish your body? Haha, yet another crap.

Ok, basically today was so unproductive. I meant as a whole, not only studying.
But one thing that I should probably consider productive (?) was meeting up with my secondary school friends, specifically Wei Ming and Gabriel.

Went to Starbucks at One Fullerton with Ellycia and Shermain, attempted to mug but how great! Shermain's lappie was so attractive and sexy. We played around with the webcam and came up with random videos. Hope I can upload it. Ok, mugging failed as you can interpret from the previous sentence.

Then met up with the Invites comm, went to RP which we thought we could actually photocopy our Invitation Cards in colour for 10cents. Hmm, anyway made another arrangement already.
Went to catch up with Wei Ming and Gabriel after that. Enjoyed it. =D


Oh no, Shermain can't fall sick at this crucial point of time. & talking about it, I'm also feeling feverish. I just took the temperature at the clinic, it was 37.0 degrees celcius. Yes, perfectly safe but from what I see, everyone's temp ranges around 36.0, some even 35.5.

Omg, I'm being too paranoid. (Paranoid- Jonas Bro's song right, melissa?) Lol.

Btw, Gabriel is watching Meteor Garden (Liu Xing Hua Yuan), you know the taiwan version? Like now. So funny!

Ok, shall end here but before I go...

WHO WANTS SCHOOL?! Like exams! =(

Till then.

No comments: