Friday, June 12, 2009

(?)

I want nobody nobody but you!
*clap clap*

Haha, ignore the random-ness above.

So, I'm totally awaiting for tomorrow- Kukup trip!
Yay.

Anyway, today was quite a long day. I don't know, it just felt long. Prolly because of the long mrt ride to Clementi plus miles of walking etc. Will explain explicitly below.

Ok, the J1 clarinetists had sectionals at Nat's today. It was rather fun I suppose.
Cute siblings, cute collectibles, cute dog.

Eh wait, the dog ain't that cute. It's a freaking big golden retriever which is approximately the same height as me. =/
Plus, it jumped up to most of them many times just to lick their faces. & I mentioned THEM because I was being a scardy cat to join them. Also, big dogs normally have like free flow of saliva drooling out, you know?

Nevertheless, I had to say the face is kind of adorable lah. If not for the size, I would consider liking it.

We did on our ensemble piece. Man... I don't know why my really high notes are always squeaking! =(

Oh yes, I had Steph waiting for me in Pasir Ris when I was at Clementi which everybody knows is at the other end of Singapore. Omg, so I rushed out with Calista, trying to figure out how the hell do I get out of this place. We were practically lost in the midst of bungalows, bungalows and more bungalows! Hahaa, we had fun peeking in some too. OMG, they have swimming pool in every house. Awesome! But the walk was indeed tiring, I'm sure it did burn off some of my fats. Haha!

Took some photos whilst burning some fats off.
Kill two birds with one stone eh?












It's an old train track I guess.
Thought I saw it on some one's blog way back.


Cal.




We wore the same colour tee, coincidentally.


Hahaa, Nat said she wore her pyjamas out. =/


Trying to look enjoyable.




Hui sian. I look so short.

When we finally walked out of the place and I took a bus to Clementi Mrt Station, I saw Hui Sian and Ying Xuan already in the station waiting for the train.
The fact is, they left later than us and took the 4.30 shuttle bus but reached earlier than us.
Walao, should have heed Cal's advice. Never mind, exercise is good for health.

Oh! By the way, do you know gossiping is good for health?!

Anyway, as I was saying, Steph came my house just not long ago. It was hilarious how we video call-ed Qing Yun to describe to her how we wanted the invitation card to be and etc. It was a total joke I tell you.

Hmm, tomorrow's the trip to Malaysia and I've yet to pack.
Hate the packing.


Till then.

No comments: