Sunday, June 21, 2009

Unseen talent.

NYW Inaugural Concert with Jan Van der Roost
It was a blast, totally! Good job guys. =D

Met up with Steph @ town to settle our invite stuffs for investiture. We went to Borders to check out the nicely adorned books for registration but most were too feminine and yes, we can't get that. So out of nowhere, we thought of just letting the guests sign on a manuscript book. How cool is that?! Hahahaa, but I doubt Sir will approve of it. =/


Hui Sian, Steph and I.
Took a hard time persuading Steph to take a photo with us.


Hui Sian. <3
Sean Teh!






Sean insisted on taking a photo of this page. They missed out the Eupho section! =(


See! No Eupho...


Sean trying out my cam.


and again.
JOAN! <333


Omg, my fingers look disgusting. (Actually, it's way better than Eugenia's.)




Mr Jan Van der Roost on the podium!
He's so cool, really. When he entered the stage, I had goosebumps immediately.
Hahaha, not exaggerating. Like some legend ah...


National Youth Winds 2009.


During intermission.


Joan Marie Augustin. Lol!




It's such a fate we met here in CJ. Both of us were DMs of our batch so during our NCO camp, we barely talked & yet, she remembered me! She's from crescent girls and we totally had the same thinking of ***.




Sean Teh and Xing Hao.


I'm so proud of myself, yet again. Hahaha, Xing Hao just complimented on the photos I took yesterday were awesome. Lol. *Jumps around*


Justin! <33


Ok, who's the girl?


Group photo! Totally awesome people.


Amirul and Albert from AJ.


Op! *wriggles eyebrow*
Whispers to Justin, "Got chance already!"




Christopher!
I always have the urge to call him Timothy instead of Chris because he really look like Timo.
Or maybe the character. Hahaha.
There was once I called him Timothy and Calista, who was beside me, said "Did I just heard you call him Timothy?". But luckily he didn't react. (Like duh~)






OP! Hahaha.


Candid. Don't know why everyone's looking that direction.


Steph's candid!


Amirul! <33


With Xi Ling!


OP!


Was trying out the flash. Haha.




HAHA! What's with Sean's expression? Lmao.


Last but not least, another group photo with Sir.

Oh my god, I have to say this.
After the concert, at some point of time I was alone, then Mr Glosz came forward to me.

Mr G: "Hello."

Huiyi: *Stunned* "Er, hhhheeeeeeelllllloooooo!" *Trying to act enthusiastic*

Mr G: "How are you?"

Huiyi: "Hahaha, doing fine.... Hmm... yeah...Hahaha."

Mr G: "Hahaha... where are you now?"

Huiyi: "Oh, CJ."

Mr G: "Ah... Hahahahaa.... congrats ya!" *Walks off*

O.M.C, I was freaking nervous cause I thought he don't know me so I just looked at him but he looked back and stared for awhile, trying to recall his memory.

Hmmm, BUT, that was pretty honourable eh? Lol! =D

Ok, I shall upload videos for you to see.

I want nobody nobody but you. *clap clap*

Hahaha, not fully done though. =)


The NG shot where I attempted to sing for them. -.-

Ok, long post.

P.S: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Till then.

No comments: