Saturday, August 08, 2009

21 Guns

Do you know what's worth fighting for?
When it's not worth dying for?
Does it take your breath away
And you feel yourself suffocating?


Aye aye aye, this major shutdown of my immune system has decided to stay with me like, forever. Ok, at least I'm feeling much more better than Day 1. Fighting an inner battle, almost winning though.

I've been staying at home since Tuesday and am so sick of it now. Haha, the word 'sick' is so sensitive to me now. Nevertheless, I kind of love the late morning breeze that is accompanied by good music!

I just browsed through facebook and saw photos on the National Day Celebration. Sigh, guess I missed out the fun. In fact, I've missed out a lot in school. Oh well. Hope my PW group is still going strong.

I miss my friends too. Friends = CJC + Siglap. Didn't go for Sherman's birthday celebration yesterday. =(

Sigh, tons of work is staring at me, waiting for me to kill them one by one. I suppose that's what the long weekend is for uh? Uber sianzxzzz ah...

Oh! I want to watch 'Up'! The small fat boy with no neck is extremely cute. Must I emphasize again, small fat boy with NO NECK. Hehehehe! Prolly the artist forgot to give him one.

Ok, I'm joking. You know it.

Well, I guess I'm feeling much more better now. =)

Till then.

P.S I dislike it when I'm ending a post. This signals the start of workaholic mode. =S
-------------------------------------------------
(Edited)






Kumar's Stand Up Comedy
It's hilarious, really! You won't regret watching it!

No comments: