Wednesday, August 12, 2009

No Surprise

I'm supposed to create a contents page for PW-WR.

I've been here since 9.00pm and yes, as expected, I'm still not done with it.
In fact, I haven't even started.

Great job, Hui (Major Procrastinator) Yi.
In between the lines...

Oh well, it seems like I'm on the slacker mood tonight. Chillax, as you would say.


Anyway, school today was busy and furious, for me at least. Have been absent from school for quite some time and I'm trying my best to fit back again. Had 2 consecutive tests today. Physics and Chemistry. After which, rushed to band for practice. Skipped lunch, there wasn't enough time to eat. Ok, if I don't stop now, my blabbers would continue...

G.P Lecture today was on the continuation of crime and punishment. Seriously, "Why so serious?" set me thinking. International crimes are really that serious. (Haha, serious shit.)

I must, as recommended from Val's blog, brainwashed my tiny weeny little brain that I-

Oh, so love Physics
Oh, so love Chemistry
Oh, so love PW
Oh, so love Wee Wee Chau
Oh, so love PL a.k.a Miss Whatever
Oh, so love the guy that snores
(and the list goes on...)

The snoring guy was random but just yesterday, we attended the Student Leaders' Appreciation Ceremony during morning assembly. The J1s, who were stucked in the Audi extension, all slept through it. Particularly, a guy from T15 actually snored while sleeping with his hand placed on his cheek. Think you could figure out the posture yourself, don't tell me you don't sleep in boring lectures or whatever. Anyway, he was snoring damn loudly that the girls beside him, which includes me, giggled. Ok, I wasn't controling my laughter. Chanel had to asked me to hush down. Haha, she said I backmouth people in front of them, ironically, and pointing at them etc. I guess that's just a natural kind of thing. Lol!

Now, I've just wasted a few precious minutes of my life blogging, which wasn't the planned plan.

Nevertheless, my thoughts are sorted out now.

Off to sleep, though. Lol!

No comments: