Monday, August 31, 2009

O.M.G

I'm very very very tired now.

Just had a dream, a scary dream, a NIGHTMARE!

My family and I were in this traditional Jap room where there was Tatami all over etc. We were sleeping together and I don't know why my younger sis went back to the past, she was at the age of 2/3 years old. Then she heard some knocking sound from the slide door of one particular cabinet. As she was still a toddler, she couldn't really express herself. She just kept pulling my hand, trying very hard to tell me something. So I knew some thing's wrong, called over my elder sis to slide open the door. Ok, great nothing happened.

So mum tried to rearrange the tatami and younger sis was sleeping in between my mum and I. Also, we were trying to avoid that cabinet.

(Fast forward)

My younger sis started kicking and venting her anger. I have a feeling someone's tapping on my feet (Prolly in real life too) and all of the sudden, my younger sis grabbed my hand and bite it!

Apparently, it wasn't painful. Haha, duh.

Then she just disappeared from the scene and I started praying real hard but just couldn't get the words right. I don't know why but there is a bible in front of me when I'm praying.
Mum came and she prayed along with me.

"Don't hang up, can we talk....so confused, like I'm lost..."
Kit Yee called and thank god, I was awoken from my bad dream.

Seriously, I think when I started praying in my dream, it ended immediately.
:DDDDD

But I'm very very tired now. =.=

No comments: