Sunday, August 09, 2009

Happy 44th Birthday Singapura!



Oh great.
Period cramps on National Day. Guess that's my present from Singapore. Haha!

Oh my mama!
Look at this, "Two students killed after being knocked down by train".
Young couple from Republic Polytechnic.

I don't really like the beginning part of NDP whereby those uniform groups march in and out. It's so draggy. & furthermore, who doesn't love the finale?! Hahaha.

Ok, perhaps I should say something more meaningful for this post, particularly.
We should all thank Singapore and of course, the government, for providing us with the tight security that we often take it for granted. I've learnt that the defence we've got is a public good but my parents paid their income tax. So can't we? & yes, the clean and green environment. Although we all know those are not brought upon by considerate civilians doing their part in keeping Singapore clean rather, by those under-paid labourers from you-know-what-country (Starts with a letter C! Haha.). And all the nice buildings or places for students, like me, to discover and the next time round, ask a group of friends to go together and do what?


Mug.

Right or not? Haha, am being like a second Kumar here.
Since he/she's the only one approved to say such things about Singapore, then I shan't continue further. But frankly speaking, where's the freedom of speech then? Oh well.


Oh my god, I just told my maid...
Maid: "This one....Malaysia.....ah?"
Me: "No, this one is our president....the black guy."


As I'm watching the parade, I'm blogging.
& you know just now I saw this Indian commander giving out commands and the camera was aiming at him. The first screen of him was like damn dark, cannot see the face one! Haha, then they immediately brought in lightings. LOL!


Ok, I'm not suppose to do this. Especially during National Day. Haha...

Hmm, the brass band is always nice.

I tell you, if I'm in the squad waiting for President Nathan to walk pass, I'll do some eye contact to him until he come and talk to me. If not I stand there to let him see for what? Hahaha!

Tsk, typical Singaporean.


But I love it. (Sip on it, potatoes!)

Till then.

P.S If you get what I mean for my conclusion. ;)

No comments: