Saturday, August 01, 2009

Cha-pa-lang

Miscellaneous from mugging sessions @ airport.

Photobucket
Shermain fiddling with my G.C a.k.a Dua Kang Calculator. Haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sim is a perv. Look at how she managed to create boobies with a G.C.

Photobucket
Webcam spams~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Enlarge it to look at the convo I had with Ms Chan earlier. Omg, I seriously hope my EoM is fine, even if it's from Ms Lee's point of view. Pleaseeeeee....

Photobucket
PL, you're a loser no more. Please let me score well... *Trembling lips & shimmering eyes*

Ok, I'm typing everything in html format now. Decided to succumb to fate and adapt to this cocked up blogger template. Used Photobucket to upload the photos and yes, I know the photos are smaller than when I upload it on blogger itself. Very well...

This week had been very eventful. PE was a disaster for us, girls especially. (Well, maybe except for Melissa and Kit.) Haha! Had Econs test and o-m-g, totally forgot that Education ain't a public good! Ok, being kind of bimbotic with my words now.

It feels like I'm using a typewrite to type now. The font is so boring and un-classy(?).

Anyway, school has been very busy. Malay Conversational Course almost everyday and I didn't attend today's 'exam'. Shall go for the make-up one though. Band today; packed the secretary cupboard etc. Had KFC for lunch @ TPY and airport afterthat to meet girlfriends.

Ok, there's nothing particularly interesting in my life right now. CA for the next few weeks, that I know. But ain't interesting at all!
Oh well...

Nevertheless, stay tune for Band Investiture (& stayover) photos soon.


Ok...maybe not so soon. I have no idea when I'll come and blog again.
BUTTTTTT, read my twitters! It'll help, if you want to know what i'm doing. *wriggles eyebrow*
Haha!

Bye.

No comments: