Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Farewell

CJCSB Investiture 2009


Qing Yun! (Green cloud)


J2 Ah Sohs! Haha, I got promoted to the President of this club.


Saeful, Sean and Xing Hao.


Awkward position for me. -.- Short must stand in front meh?


Door gift for guests- Cups with origami flowers in it.


Beautiful, isn't it?


Did this tree in line with the theme 'In The Spring'.


Bookmarks as the leaves, also a door gift.


Hui Sian and Justin. "Op~"


Nat's fat hand. -.-


Ying Xuan!


Shaun got all hyped up.


Eugene, Nat and I.




J2s!!!


Clarinet Ensemble.


Joel. Funny man.


Darren hugging Saeful, Cheng in foreground.




Guess who?


Sean and Joan. Yet another "Op~"




Unglam.


Three batches of Secretaries, all from Clarinet Section!


Max!


Nathanael and Justin Tay.


Calista and I with our, proud to say, plagues for BEST SECTION!


With Ying Xuan now.


"The legacy will always be remembered..."




The Clarinet (Huge) Section.


It's still a mystery who took this shot of Xing Hao. =S


ASL-Calista giving her long speech to J2s with SL-Nat standing beside her.


Group hug!


I was practically suffocating, gasping for air. (If you get what I mean.)



Stayover at Justin's!






Remember Sir's philosophy? Haha, inside joke.

All my artsy fartsy photos starts here...












Was trying to convinced Nat that my photography skills ain't bad.


Shagged.

Self-timer shots= unglam shots...














I love this photo, particularly. Probably cos the rest were extremely unglam!










Eyes closing soon...

Anyway, if you haven't notice, I have been posting and deleting this post due to some technical errors. & now, problem solved. Thanks to Cui En!

Anyway, went to see the doctor today and have got 3 days MC for myself. He said I've got the symptoms of H1N1 and so had to stay away. Hope I get well soon. (& not spread to the others.)
Haha, self-responsibility. I'm even forced to wear a mask now at home which is super irritating. Having difficulties breathing.

Oh well... I slept for the whole day today all thanks to the cough syrup. Fever ain't subsiding, throat's still a pain-in-the-ass. Urgh, I want to recover!!!

Bye bye.

No comments: