Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How great!

I was just informed that Siglap is celebrating Teachers' Day on the 31st August. Actually, it is expected but still, it'll be preferable if they actually scheduled it on the 1st Sept.
I can't freaking go back unless I pon school. How unlucky, lessons conclude at 4p.m for every even mondays. Oh man...

Anyway, CJ celebrated our Teachers' Day today. Weird isn't it?
Tell you the rationale behind it: They purposely planned it on this day because lessons for every Wed ends early for CCA. Thus, the opportunity cost; to miss more lessons is minimised. Sianzxx.

Nevertheless, the concert was super awesome! We had Super Boys, Lady Aga Aga, Michael Jackson and lots more. How cool was that? I think this was probably the best & coolest Teachers' Day concert I've ever attended; made everyone laugh like mad! :DDDDD

Love CJ & Tee-seven-teen!

P.S: Tried mugging Organic Chem today. Died half-way though.

Bye.

No comments: