Friday, August 14, 2009

TOH KIT YEE


Take a look at this. "Miss whatever, kit."

She asked me to mention her in my blog. You should be honoured that I'm dedicating this post to you. Anyway, this smart ass is my table mate. (& when I say this, she will start saying "Ping pong mate lah...")

One big lamer, she is. Definitely. Never fail to 'brighten' my day with those lame jokes she create, on the spot maybe? Nevertheless, I'm always on my toes and rebutting back and all. Hahaa, right Kit?

I just tried this, as requested by Jane, to her this morning...
Huiyi: "Kit Yee, ever since I came to CJ, to T17... I think I'm becoming a lesbian."
Kit Yee: "Oh ok..."
But she got no reaction one! Haha, failed.

One thing I know, she loves her IJ badminton team like crazy. Constantly showing me their photos or whatsnot, like some grandma reminiscing or telling some stories to her grandchild. Haha, turning old soon. Still want to be Forever Young ah.

Anyway, better read this post!

"London choco roll~"

There's so much to say about her but I'm lazy to continue further. =S

Till then.

No comments: