Thursday, August 27, 2009

Gift.

A small token for Sir from all of us.
The members each wrote a message for him on post-it pads; sort of like a Teachers' Day gift.

So while i was flipping through old magazines to look for inspirations on how to decorate the board...


Derrick Hoh Wei Jian (without his body)
Hahaha, just remembered how I tried to trick my elder sis that he added me on friendster.
She actually believed for that split second! :DDD


So yeah, his not-so-hot body is with me.


The board. Hope he'll like it; the messages not the deco.
The deco is there to make it looks more...umm, filling?


Yayy, done. The colour doesn't really reflect well here. =S

School today was torturous, at least for me. I had no idea why I was feeling extremely sleepy when I slept at 11.30pm the last night. Omg, and Organic Chem killed me once again.

At least I can do Integration Part II though. Haha.
I need to seriously seriously mug like hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T17 girls, let's go and study tgt k?
(while my girlfriends enjoy their abnormally long hols...)

Bye.

No comments: