Thursday, August 06, 2009

3 days MC

I practically have minimal energy to do stuffs that require my neurons to do work, in other words, I can't do my homework. It's brain-exhausting for me.

Haha, exaggerating.

Have been talking to Sean recently cos he's also sick and on MC. Print screen-ed a lot of his artwork. Very nice.


I asked him to draw an artistic portrait of me. So, guess you couldn't really make out where's my face uh? The black bush there is no other than, my hair lah.


I attempted to draw Patrick but it's too ugly to be shown. Sean's Patrick is much more real. Lol!


Look at what he's trying to draw? I think he's too bored.
(Hint: my DP)


Shitszxzz...


Luckily he reminded me to take my medicine.


Too bored, again. He's drawings are so cool! Look at the shadows.


Ok, this is a bit scary. =S


VERY VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right?


Hello world! I'm feeling much more better today! Ok, my throat still hurts.
Oh well.

I miss school. =(

Till then.

No comments: