Sunday, August 16, 2009

Here I go...

Major Photo Spam.

Location:
(1)ION Orchard
(2)Marina Barrage (This was so impromptu! Like it how my girlfriends are very shuang kuai~)

Walked around ION Orchard, the first shop we went in was total cool-ness. The place is awesome, nice place to shop definitely. You can find everything there. It will be an enjoyable shopping trip, provided you've got the cash ya.
Herfeature = poor.


Girlfriends! (Without Eugenia)


MIU MIU
I've got their red squarish awesome bag, very chio! Oh my love...


Ellycia, Shermain and I.




My lover's hair was ultra straight that day.


Smile until so happy. Lol!


Ellycia with Miu Miu boutique as background.
(Yes, her Fred Perry ain't doing much help for Miu2's publicity.)


This girl and her signature expression.






I totally love the architectural structure!


Very artsy fartsy, I like.




They never fail to give me these typical faces whenever they wait for me to shoot some trying-to-be-sophisticated photos.


Avocado.


I still don't understand why they put an avocado there for leh?








On a sidenote, I dislike Avocado.
That's probably one of the few vege/fruits that I dislike.




Ellyphant!




Try guessing what I was attempting to do.


It was so embarrassing. Everyone was looking and laughing at me while that two tried to shoot.
I admit it wasn't easy to capture a nice one.












Ooo, I have long hands! Haha.


Experimenting with boobies. (I kept typing bobbies.)








LOL!

After that, we went over to Taka and ate Happy Meal.
We've got ourselves each a Hello Kitty toy! =D



Distortion.


See!






Look what she's trying to do!


My Hello Kitty toy...


which, seriously, is kind of useless.
Gave it to my bro anyway.




Another awesome bag!

Suddenly thought of going to Marina Barrage, so since we had quite a lot of time to spare, headed down and take take a look look and see see.
Yes, like I'm not studying.









Love the tall and textured walls.








Those are kites, not flies. There's a lot of them.








Ok, I realised taking really close shots using Lumix make the photos look even more like a DSLR shot. So, this explains the photo.




Beautiful view from the rooftop! Although it's kind of hazy that day.


Thos two fellows have those genuine happiness on their faces, don't you think?






We look tall, I like! HAHA!



Shit lah, all the P.E has resulted in those tanned lines. =(












I got all random and took photos of them in this weird angle.
They look like small kids.


Do these photos

look like

poverty?


Huh? (I look like a horse btw.)

Some self-shots we took...





Ellycia was being shy. So Shermain took one for her.







Saw this group of cute-looking girls playing...



but they were actually bullying the small ones...


very interesting to watch and see how the adult intervened later on.


Their convo was damn funny!

Some decent jump shots I extracted out from the many. (More on fb.) Enjoy!







I'm so proud, till this date, that I can take really good jump shots of people.
I took one shot only leh!!!! Hehehe.
Ok, but the person that is doing the jump must be good too lah.




I totally failed in jumping high enough.
& they totally failed in capturing my jump shot.
Oh well...




Trying to do the star jump.




It looks like my legs were amputated.









Wwent to Tampines to meet family for dinner and movie after that. Watched 'Where got ghost?' with them. & there was this part, which is quite shocking, whereby my bro just screamed his lungs out. Like it's this kind of low, deep voice, according to my elder sis's interpretation. Damn funny!

The movie is funny but I just find it's not nice generally. Maybe because the movie is made up of 3 short stories, therefore there wasn't any main storyline. Nevertheless, it's very Singaporean-ish and hilarious to our own local context. Make sure you know quite a bit of hokkien before considering to watch it. Hahaa...

Ahh, I just spent my weekends enjoying myself.
Physics SPA tmr leh, peng you men!!!

Till then.

No comments: