Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Buy time.

I do it sometimes, to study.


I was browsing Melissa's blog and she was mentioning she have a skyline view out her bedroom window or something. So I was wondering, mine is not bad either! Hahaha.
Just beside my block, there's a park which can be very peaceful at night when they don't switch on the lamp lights. Plus, the wind blowing onto my face. Nice.

My bedroom is a perfect place for midnight mugging. On my favourite soothing music and everywhere around me is nothing but serenity.

All of this, excluding when sometimes I do see couples making out there although it seems pitch-dark. & I even hear cats trying to ask for some love. Rare moments eh? Lol.

Went to MAJU camp; IDHQ today to visit the army and all.
Interesting. I got to shoot the taser. The gun which uses electric current to shock targets.
Indeed a lot of army guys there but sadly, Jane said, "This trip is so uneventful".

Haha, if you get what I mean.


Anyway, got to go back to hw-mode.

Till then.

No comments: