Saturday, May 02, 2009

DEMORALISED.

Really.


I know I could play but when my nerves started controlling me, everything just...

vanished away.


With Sir scolding the Clarinet Section as a whole, I still thinks that he was just targeting at me only. The way he looked into my eyes, and said "I feel very sad for you..."
Man, this is terrible. Somehow I just feel that I'm the one that is pulling the band down together with me.

Furthermore, Justin told me he reminiscence Sliver. I don't know what to reply him, forget about consoling him.

Another thing, I realised that after coming to CJ, I concede that yes, I enjoy school but I feel like I'm a different person from before. Everything's so different; I don't really study as seriously as before. What's wrong? Still thought I could do well for O's and get into a better school and have a better future ahead; to get out of the vicious cycle etc.

Sigh, perhaps I don't belong to The Category afterall.

**End my emo post & off to do my GPP**

No comments: