Friday, May 15, 2009

First Attempt.

Let's see whether they'll reply or not.

I've just sent out two emails to two different hotels in Singapore for my Project Work.
I'm praying hard they'll approve of the interview and allow us to sail through the supposedly tough times of my Junior College life.

Heh, asked elder sister to help me in the letter-writing but somehow I think I'm like doing most of the work. This is bad cause my English ain't good.


School today was short so actually there's no point attending it.
GP- PE- BREAK- MT- PW

I love PE; Napfa is officially over!
I re-took my 5 stations today cause I 'failed' (Fail according to CJC, is not being able to get at least a sliver.) my standing broad jump.

&& main point is, MIRACLES do happen!
My previous jump was 160cm and we have to aim at least 163cm.
Today, for god knows reason, I jumped till 170cm.
Great achievement for short leggers like me.

SOHAPPY.


Man, there's a lot of things to do for PW. Interviews, surveys, creating models, written report etc. I can forsee my beautiful sleep vanishes away in a split second. =(
Never mind, hope I enjoy surveying people. Haha.

Ok, I need to do my hw and sleep early. Band tomorrow!

Till then.

No comments: