Tuesday, May 12, 2009

EINSTEIN'S BRAIN IS A NEED!

I've sort of finished my homework. Quite fast huh? Cause I skipped a lot of questions.
Hehehe, omg lah. So screwed.

I don't understand why we need to learn conics.
Ok, I'll accept Parabola, Hyperbola curves but what is ELLIPSES FOR?!

Ahhh, kill me someone!
*Runs around my room, bang heads onto wall.*

Ugh, stupid idiot.
I have a strong urge to scold someone now.
PMS on working mode. Fuck.

Things I need to do before I go to sleep:
(1) Print my Economics Essay 1(b)
(2) Write Chem CA reflection essay (I know what you're thinking.)
(3) Zap G.P lecture notes and Maths ws

For a very long time, I haven't been saying this...

I Hate Maths.

*Continues my head banging on wall*

Till then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HUIYI!
i BLOODY BLOODY HATE math too :DD