Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Let me introduce you to my classmates...

Some only, though.


BryanO and one extra behind, proudly showing off his whole stretch of green braces.
I think BryanO is very good at bowling.


Valerie, the chio one in our class. Haha, very funny sometimes.
Oh, she loves Ayumi like crazy.


Kenny! Very nice guy to approach.


Melissa, the pretty girl. I must emphasize that she's a flautist but so sad, she join Hockey instead. Come back Band, will you?!


Jane shouts, "Januavi, did you see any pretty girls?!"
She beats just as pain as I do. ;)


Brandon. This guy, can kill him. Still dare to call me a swine?! I'll 'dot' you until you look damn disgusting, I tell you. Don't think you have Chanel to protect you I scared hor.
(Omg, so uncivilised.)


KIT YEE. My table-mate. She always the one joking and fooling around with me.
Love her!


Xuan Yu. Very noisy at times and I'll feel damn pissed. Nevertheless, smart guy.


Lastly, Chanel. Tall, tall and tall. What's more to describe? Haha, friendly and caring.

***

Tomorrow is CJCSB's SYF Central Judging Competition. I'm currently having mixed feelings; a little of this and that. & Choir has attained GWH and frankly, I'm feeling the stress coming within myself.


Oh, CJC SYF Presentation will be on Friday held @ the PAC. Please go, my friends!!! You know who you are.;)

P.S: Bring along a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolate will be good.


Till then.

No comments: