Saturday, May 09, 2009

No Second Guess.


'SYF Presents' was totally awesome, I guess.
The band was enjoying ourselves very much that we actually stood up and cheered for Sir when he received his bouquet of flowers.

Choir was fantastic!
We heard them during rehearsals and they sang until I had goosebumps like nobody biz.

Ok, let's back track a bit...
Before performance, went TPY Hub for our lunch with a group of bandsmen.
Calista's a joke man. I should say it here, since most of them love reading my blog right?
It's so irritating lah. Can you believe they always discuss my blog content, with me around some more?

I accompanied Calista to buy her cookies from Famous Amos and while traveling up the escalator, she whispered (HAHA!) to me, "Eh, I think my that one came out again.". Since it happens quite often, I was sort of immune to it. So I replied, "Orh." (Ok, I'm laughing crazily to myself now) When we reached Famous Amos, she still couldn't buckle her skirt, so I told her,"Okok, I help you block...". That was when I saw her unzipped skirt which was really hilarious, I swear! So I started laughing really loudly, really LOUDLY. According to Calista, passer-bys turned and stare, the workers at Famous Amos were also looking. If I remembered correctly, I was laughing so hard that I couldn't balance myself, moving like a drunk man so I actually lean against the cashier counter to steady myself and continued laughing.

After purchasing her cookies, the China lady worker asked me what I was laughing about. So, being innocent enough, I told her. But she sided Calista though. Hahaha, very funny lah.

Anyway, back to the main topic.
I would like to thank my classmates who turned up for the performance yesterday!
You guys rock! Love the flowers and chocolate. Stupid Cindy lied to me she's not coming, but she turned up in the end. Hope you guys enjoyed the band performance!

&& most importantly, my girlfriends <3 who came down all the way to CJC to support me.
Thank you!


Calista <3, the slow-poke.


Remember the joke. ;)


Acting like a Singh. =/


The Ah-Soh gang! Hahaha.


Justin, the cat. HAHA!


Cherly <3, the professional ah-soh.


Astrid <3.


Clarinetists.


Benjamin, Kuan Ming, Mum Keong (Left, 1st photo)


Jacqueline (Right, 1st photo), Tara (Right, 2nd photo), Ying Xuan (Right, 3rd photo) and Si Yuan (Left, 1st photo)


Calista was trying to put on a stern face.




Take a look at our cool scores.












Thank you for coming! =D


The girls! <3


The guys. I'm so short lah. -.-


I don't know why they call this the family photo.


Half-squatting down to reach height equilibrium. LOL!


Last photo with Brother Paul. Haha, I felt so intimidated when he grabbed my shoulders and stood behind me with his extreme height towering me.


Had our supper at central.


S.H.E.E


Thanks guys! (& girls)

***

Went town today, initial plan was to buy presents for Sir and Patrick but we went shopping instead. It was suppose to be a section outing but unfortunately, a lot of them cannot make it. Jacqueline, Amirul, Kuan Ming, Justin, Ying Xuan, Qing Yun and I turned up. However, most of them among this group also have their own plans so when night comes, it's left with Amirul, Kuan Ming, Justin and I. We were shopping at Far East but it so weird to shop with them lah.
Haha, took photos and I tell you Justin is an ultimate cam-whorer.

Ok, he's rushing me to finish my post.
Oh, can I say this?

XingHao and Sean crashed Justin's house yesterday and all three of them cam-whored on the bed, according to Justin. I wonder... *wriggles eyebrow*

Till then.

No comments: