Saturday, May 30, 2009

Taciturn.

Definitely not my word of the day.
Hahaa.


I'm a happy girl today, for don't know what reason!
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.
Had band today, quite enjoyable. We sight-read 2 scores- American Graffiti and one Japanese song very similar to Yagi Bushi. Very fun pieces.
After band the J1s had a meeting with sir, together with the J2 comm regarding the investiture.
& I'm in Invites and Logistics dept. Sadly, the J2s are stepping down real soon. Sigh, gonna miss them. It'll be different without them lah, especially Clarinet Section.

OH! I think the reasons why I'm so happy are because econs is done and also!!!
I've been listening to BOF OSTs for like the zenith times. It's extremely nice that I feel like marrying one of them. That will be so perfect, don't you think so? Imagine them singing to you 24/7. HAHAHAA! Perv. Anyway, you all here should seriously go and watch Boys Over Flowers, Korean version. It's much more better than the Jap one, I feel. =D

&& I'm msn-ing with Stephanie now. She's one funny girl! Don't see she in school, so quiet ah...
Hahaha.

Oh, one more thing. Nathanael's back to clarie section! =DDD
YAYY.

Ok, I should post something constructive.

Dr Koh said: "Be it a study trip or a holiday, they do not wish to bring back a virus and cause a big community outbreak. So in these times, we should be supporting them. We should not alienate them and we should not call them names."


Hehehe.

Till then.

No comments: