Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Love!

Panasonic Lumix LX3


Sis and I bought it for $690.
We chose the black version cause it looks kind of vintage-y. Haha.

It's sort of like a combination of a DSLR and a compact camera so it's very recommendable for amateurs like me.

I don't know. That's how I feel.

Ok, so let me show you some photos taken by the camera without any editing. The photos are re-sized automatically by blogger, so you cannot really see the 'wonders' of Lumix LX3. Hmm, I should go and figure a way out or maybe you can try clicking on the photos for a clearer and larger view especially the first photo, one with my foolscape. You can practically see the 'hairs' of the cover page. Awesome.


Pin-hole mode.


Normal shot.

The reason why we bought this camera was sort of ridiculous. Knowing that we're going for a trip to Malaysia during the June holidays, we can't expect to bring only our pathetic Olympus camera there to shoot scenic and breath-taking photos at the beach or lagoon. Thus, we bought it, with some hesitation though. Haha. Oh, I'm still not sure where we're going but I've done some research.



Malaysia Kukup, it is.
Viewed photos and there's like kelongs, beaches, blue skies etc.
Should be quite exciting, especially with the Lumix LX3! =D


Ok, got to study.


Till then.

No comments: