Sunday, May 03, 2009

Keeping Faith.

"Dear cj band. Don't be disheartened. The band def does not sound bad. Just that the hall is not on our side. But don't worry. I've worked it out. And considered every dynamic level. Have faith in yourself and trust me. Believe that you can do miracles. They always say cj band is a shocker. Get ready to make a statement once again. Come with a fresh mind tomorrow. Rest well. "
-Sir


I'm extremely touched. I don't know what to say but definitely knows he hasn't gave up on us. SiYuan just msned me awhile ago and told me to remember that 'Positive Thinking is important' which I find very meaningful that I don't know what to reply. (I am still very shocked that he was once a bandsman.) Haha, & he said something about just think that no body's watching you when performing.

Ok, BryanO's asking me to pon school tgt with him tmr.

Oh yes, saw Chun You just now at the airport studying. We were catching up with each other's life and somehow he mentioned Suzanna. So he asked which course she went into, I told him "Ngee Ann Poly- Chinese Media" and he reply was hilarious, "Okay... she all along very Chinese one hor... since primary school..."

No comments: