Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rare.


"Let's taupok Januavi!"
Where do you get to see such rare acts from girls?


School ended early... for me today! & it has been such a long time since I took bus back home from school. Best thing was, I get to take a nap. Like since 1000 years.


So much things to do and I seemed to be procrastinating a lot recently. Plus, there's only 2 more weeks to mid-year exams. Omg, I lost track of physics today, on WEP. Prolly because I didn't attend the previous lecture. Econs is getting tougher each lecture.

Oh yes, I suddenly remember something.
Today we were having our break and luck wasn't on my side. I was eating Fish soup & rice and stained my brand new econs lecture notes with droplets of my fish soup. Super disgusting at how the oil seeps into the tiny mirco holes of your cover page. Lovely friends still ask me to go and zap a new cover page. Then, not long after, my cover page, again, somehow managed to fly and land on Kit Yee's mashed potato sauce. Those fellows still can laugh like no body's biz. Haha, funny ah? Haha, but I like today's break cause there's not many students in the canteen. I can laugh and talk as loud as I want to. Good. =)

Nevertheless, school was quite fun for the past few days. Sitting beside Kit Yee is like, hahaa I don't know how to describe, fun? Too extreme. It's so hilarious when we start to joke around.
Haha! Before Physics lecture, some were debating over to sit in front of the guys or behind them. Kit Yee insisted on sitting in front of the guys so after our intelligent deduction, we realised the reason why she wants to sit in front of them was so that she could talk to her two lovers. *wriggles eyebrow* So I started mimicking her as she would normally call out that two lovers' names whenever they arrive for the lecture. Can you believe she actually blushed when we disturbed her and that two lovers? How rare is it? Should have taken a video...


Man, my mum doesn't know how to access her email account and she's blaming the computer and I. Tsk.

Ok, time for my PW group meeting on our GPP.

Till then.

No comments: