Friday, May 29, 2009

Sybarite.

XMSSB Concert @ The Esplanade.
We were more of like going there to see see talk talk hear hear. Haha, their alumni band was good. Anyway, band tmr! =DDD

*Enjoy the unglam-ness in me.






I had no idea what Shermain was doing initially cos I said I felt ostracized from the previous photo. Lol.












Eugenia. <3


Kns, smile until so forceful... Hahaha!


I felt rather old attending a concert filled with Sec sch students trying so hard to dress mature.
Kids, you'll regret...


See this old lady here? Act cute only.






Omg, take a look at Eugenia's finger!






View from the rooftop.



*Be prepared for the ultimate facial expressions we made that night.














I love this photo...the effect. Prolly cause we're decent in this photo too!
No wait, Eugenia's not.




Disgusting tongue.


Shermain's going crazy.


I think she needs to be send back to IMH.










Look at Ellycia!!! In her own world.


We were trying to pose as if we're drunk. Obviously, I failed miserably while the rest were doing extremely well! Haha.






Monkey.




Gorilla.


Pig.




Some display art along the pathway of Esplanade.

Anyway, today had Econs paper. I just hope I can get at least a C grade if not I'll have to go for special remedials every morning before assembly. The guys call it 'Breakfast with Giam.'
My teacher's Ms Giam btw, really nice teacher.

Hmmm, I'm so excited for band tomorrow! But I hate the waking up part... =(

Till then.

No comments: