Thursday, May 07, 2009

Double Happiness!

AJC has attained GWH too, which means to say, it's double the gold + honours for Sir! Haha.
Damn zai. Really feel so happy for them! & we would like to thank AJ for giving us their time with Sir before syf to practice and even 'lent' us your school for sectionals etc.

They're definitely a band of friendly people! =)
Furthermore, we're the only two bands that has gotten GWH for now. That's incredible. I suddenly remembered what Calista said after syf, "Wha sai, it feels like I've just gotten my exam results lah and don't feel like studying now."


Anyway, hate Project Work. It's super shitty, until now I'm still getting like AE? I don't know, PL didn't even bother to grade me. =( Sigh, I've got a lot of things to catch up in school!

Jiayou.

Off to school for SYF Presents rehearsal.

Till then.

No comments: