Saturday, September 30, 2006

AH!

Man, i really need to chiong for my Geography, Sience
and History. :(((((((

I broke a record during Friday night. Hahaha
I was so so hardworking than usual. Haha, sounds
quite bhb huh. I was doing Maths at around the late night
when my elder sister came and told me ghost story.
I freak out alright! My god, plus daddy's crap.
He knew sis was telling me ghost story and he came
and scare me. -.- He was holding a plate of fruits doing
whatever ghost-actions he could think of like the Chinese Vampire.
He hid at one corner and sticked out his head looking at me... oh yes,
not forgetting my brother. He was doing all these with daddy.
Hahaha, and i felt so stupid. I REALLY SCREAMED leh.
I managed to sleep in my room by myself PEACEFULLY,
telling myself not to let my imagination run wild. :D

Look at this creature! Does it seems to be getting bigger?

No comments: