Sunday, September 17, 2006

My inner voice and I

Subject: Geography

Inner voice: "What's Ecological Catastrophe girl?!"
HuiYi: "Hmm, It's when a food web breaks down resulting in the mass extinction of species."

Inner voice: "2 main impact we harmed the Earth?"
HuiYi: "Eh? By harmful substances and destroying of natural habitats."

Inner voice: " Please elaborate more..."
HuiYi: "Huh? Harmful substances- waste materials & rubbish= dumped into water and onto land. For destroying of natural habitats- by clearing forest= to rear animals, cultivate crops and build homes & industries."

To be continue... ...

I went tution today in the morning. Did on Pythagoras Thrm and Trigonometery Ratio.
I find the 'Toa Cah Soh' such a funny word yet a really good way for me to remember. I was trying to apply those formulas and kept on giggling to myself. Hahaha. :D Oh yar,i was revising on geog. that's where the inner voice came about.
It's stupid i know. ;)

I guess i have to stay away from Mr Ng from now onwards since he recognises my face.
Shucks, even Shermain and Eugenia too you know? We're gonna have miserable lives suffering under his hands. Just because of the China exchange programme mtg made him remembered our face. -.-

And i couldn't get away from Mr Yapp! >:(
I tried to ponned the I&E mtg last Friday but who knows i'm such a suey person
meeting him in the canteen. I tried to hide my face and of course i couldn't. He spotted me out immediately and shouted my name, commanding me to go inside the gym.
To do workouts? Haha, no lah. He said that i should be ashamed of myself and i said i wasn't.:DDDDD Shermain, Eugenia and Ellycia being the kpo ones went and opened the window from the outside, trying to see what's happening and Mr Yapp threw his addidas slippersat them which made them laugh so loudly.
Aye, in the end, i've got work to be done and requested for Eugenia's help as she wasn't among the chosen one to present, just to help me with the interview. It's not fair when i was given more task to do then Clarence and gang.
Thus, i've got this really kind friend to help me out. ;)

The weather these few days are really NICE!!!! I love it. I seemed to be in some foreign countries.
Omg, i will think of Japan, China and Australia for those are the ones i went
during the cold season. Man... i'm so jealous that Shawn can get to go US. He's going to either Florida's Disneyland of California's one, i don't know. But imagine the 13hr+ travel on the plane can make me really want to jump down the airplane and land ALIVE on some unknown island/ country. Hahaha.

Guess what i'd dreamt?!?!?!?!
If any of the band members would to read this post, they would find me really
ridiculous. Ok, so here it goes...
I woke up in the morning and heard someone playng a piccolo and
saw nf and suan jo together at some void deck. He was playing 'In the winter of 1730' if i'm not wrong. After that, i saw Serene with her horn and stand going towards an empty area which suprisingly fits the whole band as they arrived. Then, i realised i was not informed of this somewhat performance. I went down crying and told the band but not exactly one person is listening to me!

I woke up from this nightmare. -.-

Ok, i need to get back to revising mode now. :)))))

No comments: