Saturday, September 09, 2006

Finally

I can have some time on my own at home,
do my revisions, complete my homework.
Oh man, holiday's gonna end soon and school's starting.
:((((((( Let's just pray hard that i wouldn't be busy on other stuff
when school reopens except on academic.
It's just 3 more week to EOY!

I kind of miss band now. Hahaha, i don't know why.
Maybe it's because i'm listening to some band pieces.
Oh! I think i just have to say it again, BDA's concert
is so great. Their playing is so perfect! :DDDDDDDD

Eeeee, my sis's friends got her Jay Chou's new
album. Make me jealous only. They even got her the poster
ok. -.-

I've been craving for ice creams these few days.
Just a 50cents madonald's ice cream would do you know.
;)

Weiming counted "45 more days left..."
China trip!!! Yes, Crystal is quite outdated for these trip thing.
I guess we should update her frequently, she doesn't even know
that the interview is cancelled. Hahaha.

Oh no, tution's tomorrow. :(

No comments: