Monday, September 11, 2006

First Day of Term 4


Today is quite an average day, was kind of free.
Yes, no council stuff. :DDDDDDD
During lesson time, everyone was paying attention
which is very unsual for our class-2E1 to accomplish that.
Hahaha. Maybe EOY is round the corner and everyone starts to
realise how important it is if we don't score well.
Mdm Zubaidah is real generous, she gave us obvious clues on
what to study and what will be tested. Oh yah, not forgetting
Miss Lim Shu Ping too. Humanities teachers are so kind aren't they?
Whereas Ms Priya... -.-
I almost feel asleep in class during EL period.

We'd got back our Science Class test results!
I've got 22/28. :) I'm ok with the marks lah.

Hahaha, i suddenly thought of H.A we had this morning.
My whole row is way behind the rest of the class.
Had got some fun... laughing... talking crap, etc.
The funny thing is, the moment we reached there, sat down on our
respectives rows of table and Suhaila flipped opened her supposedly
artwork and realised she took a blank piece of drawing paper instead
of her artwork! She shouted,
"EH! Why blank one? Where's my artwork seh?!"
I was laughing the hell out of myself, her face look so funny.
Alright, i'm evil. ;)

After school, I had to go find Mr Yapp about I & E presentation.
Oh man, i've got to present some slide shows to a group of teachers.
-.- Whathehell right?

Yes!!! During assembly, Mr Ng talked about the China Exchange trip
and said that it's a Home stay. I was truly shocked, i could have
shouted a "NO......." in the quadrangle loudly. Hahaha. :D
But i heard from Ms Jermaine Lim that the family background of the students
are quite good. Meaning, their parents could be some officials. OMG!!!
Imagine where we're gonna stay man. :))))))))

Stayed back in school to revise Mathematics for a short while a went
back home. We were extremely tired, i don't know why. ;)


This is disgusting!


No comments: