Thursday, September 21, 2006

Vitamins & Minerals

After reading for my F&N's test, i found out why
i'm always feeling sick during the monthly thing.
"Female teenagers require more iron than male teenagers
due to monthly loss of blood."

I'm LACKING of irons, so boys, don't fight with me for more irons
please. Hahahaha. :)))))) My blood's lack of haemoglobin.
I've changed a new way of writing down notes. I would make it really
attractive by drawing stupid stuffs, making myself laugh and in the
meantime, remember too. This is alot better although it's all
written in pencil. ;)

School was boring today! Had EL which i thought was the
most boring lessons among the boring lessons. -.-
Guess who had got the highest for History SBQ class test?!
SHAWN LEE JIA WEI!!! :O
Isn't it ridiculous? Ok, the usual people that would get
highest in class would normally be Crystal, Rauhdah
but who knows huh? Hahaha. But the highest score isn't that
good too. 8/15 The whole class was sure to be shocked!

Then comes to Exco mtg. :DDDD
Discussed about the Sec1s probation councillors,
conducted by Mdm Suriati. Hhaahha, we get to say out
our problems and experience chasing and catching our
councillors not doing their respactive duties, etc.
Which one can be the future exco and stuff, had lots of fun
laughing and laughing! Hahhaha :))))))))

I can't believe i'd spent one day revising my F&N test
instead of my usual timetable, revising for EOY.
I'm sick of studying already, I'm really sick.
Had headache, flu, etc. :(((((((

Bye, see you in hell tmr. ;)

No comments: