Sunday, September 24, 2006

Cupcakes

My elder sister and i have decided to make cupcakes after exams
and promos. YAYYY!!!
I can't wait. :)))))))))) We'll be doing Nutella Cupcakes.
We're gonna put double the chocolate! :D
We're so addicted to Nutella chocolate therfore we decided to
make our on cupcake recipe out of it. And of course, if i'm nice
enough, i would most probably distribute some to my girls and
phylis. ;)

Today went for tution and had FULL-FORCE revision.
Wha, i'm gonna die soon la. Phylis gave me tons of hw man.
How am i gonna study the rest of the subjects?! Ugh, never mind
at least the hw is a form of revision for maths. ;)
Did thousands and zillions of trigo qns, nearly made me go crazy.
But i'm glad i didn't make mistakes. :)))

I'm gonna get fat like my Duapuisai friend already.
Daddy brought us to have lunch at Joo Chiat's famous Wanton
Mee. It's super oily and salty, really! That stall used to give us
a small serving but now it's the other way round. I remember
i used to love the wanton mee there, but not now. :( Blek!

Weekends are always the most boring days in my life currently.
Staying at home, doing nothing but study.
That's why i don't really have anything to blog about. Sad huh?
:'(

ONE MORE MTH to China exchange trip!

No comments: