Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Featuring: Shiela Sim




She's hot, she's cute, she's sexy, she's pretty, she's georgous, she's crazy... ...
SHE'S EVERYTHING THAT A GIRL WANTS!
I will adore her so so much if she is my daughter. Hahaha. :DDD



Eugenia and I went Shermain's house last minute to do our geog project.
Hahaha, i woke Shermain up from her dream. But come one lah,
it's like 11+ in the going-to-be-afternoon-soon and she's still asleep.
I bet she played maple the last night!
Did for quite a while and left for lunch... ... :)

Yayy, Popeyes tomorrow! I can't wait. But i think i'll need to go to the gym
for some workout twice this week. Hahaha :D
It's been a long time ago since i went Popeyes. I'm gonna LOVE tomorrow for sure.

I completed my F&N coursework! I'm so happy for myself, no words can
describe alright. Hahaha! I feel quite retarded now, looking at what i've typed
all of the above. It's so not my usual blogging skill.

Ohhhh YES! Ms Jermaine Lim informed us
about a week ago that the China exchange trip is confirmed!!!
We'll be going there with Gan Eng Seng secondary and of course Mr Ng.
Ms Lim's flying to Beijing tomorrow to settle some stuff with our
counterparts. Omg, i'm so excited :))))))))
After the trip, i'll be going KL with Band for lots and lots of
public performances! Then, when 2007 comes, i'll be going
overseas with my family again during Chinese New Year. Most probably
Japan again or Korea, i'm not sure. It's so happening man.

Alright, i wouldn't want to miss my Korea show. :)

No comments: