Monday, September 04, 2006

YAYY


Alas, after such long depression,
I CAN SURF THE NET! Hip hip hooray! :D

It's been so long since i touch on my com
and now i seemed a bit rusty. haha
My blogging skill sucks now,ugh.

These few days have been a stress one for me.
Everything went wrong,everything.
I want things to be smooth and steady but i know i can't control it
so i guess i need to be more strong. Exams are round the corner and i
planned to study during this holiday but who knows i've got sudden plans
from the council again. :(
This is so sad, adults keep making false remarks that we aren't studying
but the truth is we have got unexpected stuff that refrain us from touching
our books.
Oh man, i really don't know how am i gonna study everything from
science and history txtbk which they stupidly arranged these two subjects together.
I'd got quite a number of class test the last few weeks and it didn't really turned out
well for me. :(
Yes, teachers said that they would post their respective subject's hw
up on lead.com but until now? It's not up there yet.
I'm planning to elaborate more on this but i fear if any teacher
would visit my blog. Hahaha.

Oh yes, JBF @ VCH was a sucess.
I can't believe Mr Glosz actually praised our band!
This is so unbelieveable... ...
A few of us plus Ms Lee and Ms Wong went BK
and have lunch and TCC for some desserts.
I enjoyed it so much. :DDDDDDD
I would try and get those pictures from band room
next time. :)

BDA's concert @ esplanade was another
SUPERB performance.
It's a rare chance to see conductors playing their instruments!
Omg, i don't know what to say. It's just 2 thumbs up.
And, i saw Brandon there too. I think he's in band too.

Hady's an ex-siglapian and he's coming back on friday!

Ok, till here.
I've still got lots more to say... ...

No comments: