Thursday, September 07, 2006

Do your part as the Council President

Oh please, do something. >:(
I voted you not because of randomness but i see you
as a potential president at that time. Unfortunately, you're
not showing anything at all. You pissed me off umpteen times
together with your 'great' partner, you irritate me, etc.
I respect you as my head and talked to you nicely, with patience
but instead of giving me the same way of replying,
you seemed to be fustrated. Is that how it works, huh?
You'd already given me a bad impression on you and now,
i've just heard another bad new which involves YOU- the council president
again. It's so sad to hear people get angry or sad just because of you.
People asked you qns. which may either be important or
less important and you just answer them with, "I don't know...
Later then confirm... XXX lah!... XXX lah!"
What's with the "lah!" behind? Is that the correct attitude?
What if we treat you this way? I bet you'll feel the same way
as i feel now. Faris had already planned everything nicely but you
went and change it last minute. Whathehell...
That time when Faris was planning, you were there too, don't deny
because i saw you. Why you didn't voice out your opinions then instead of changing
it behind other's back? Ugh, you really make me hate you.
There's still zillions of things unsaid...

Shermain send me a few video clips about funny pranks in
some foreign country. It's really hilarious. :DDDDDD
Hahahaha. The ladies there are quite rough.

I didn't go to school today last minute. I was bathing
then i had a feeling that i was somehow gonna faint
so i quickly put on my shirt and went out wet. Hahaha
I wanted to call Eugenia but instead i called Shermain's no.
Luckily she didn't pick up or else i would be so embarrassed
saying, "Hello, Eugenia?".
So Eugenia had to go school alone and attend the council
meeting-Hady's arrival and that was when she told me
about the president stuff. :(

P.S: Eugene said i'm a violent girl -.-

Eugenia's in my house now, ransacking!

No comments: