Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Please Get In The Next Round

or else i'll probably kill you, chop you into thousand pieces
and sell it to the garang guni!
I don't want all my effort goes to waste, all my plans, etc.
And i fork out my own money just for you but of course i'll claim
back lah. Hahaha. Aye, just better get into the next round and to
promote our school is another thing too! :DDD
I'm referring to Mr Hady Mizra by the way.

Went Changi airport- Popeyes and study. I'm such a failure,
i only managed to complete 2qns of Motion Geometry. Whathehell...
I'm sure of what to do. Maybe this topic is quite time consuming?
Yeah, maybe lah huh. Hahaha! after studying for quite some time,
guess who we saw?! Meilin, Jannah and Joey :)
I think i said an "EEE!" so loudly that they heard me but the fact is
i'm not disgusted by your presence but just shocked so don't get
the wrong idea. ;) Shermain is so hungry that she's kind of pissed off
by us cos none of us were willing to go buy our food to eat so she gave up
and bought it herself first. "She everytime also hungry one."-Shawn Lee J.W

Headed to WS-Popular after that to buy some material for Mr
Hady's arrival. I seemed to be quite pissed off by what i wrote at the first paragraph
about him. Hahaha. Actually, I'M A FAN OF HIS!!!
Oooohhh yes, i didn't know that WS's toliet has been renovated.
So sua gu i know. :)
I bought a board thing from popular back home and i seemed to be an art student
carrying their canvas back from school. Hahaha, being a few hour of an art student is not
bad. -.- Oh man... Ms Kong asked me to take art next year.
Thinking about that, i remembered during one of her lesson,
we were having batik painting and she was telling us a brief about taking art next
year. Then, she called me personally to one side and said,
"You're quite good in art right? So are you considering art? You're in the first class
right? You would most prolly be taking pure science? Because you are quite talented,
are you interested?"
I was seriously shocked when she asked me all these.
Firstly, i don't know why she know ME so well in the first place as in
i didn't interact as much with her compared to ms tan S.T.
Secondly, i remembered not showing her my art piece. Did i? Oh!
I remebered once when she was going around checking on
our work asking people to re-do because of not meeting her expectations.
So when it's my turn, she asked me to add on more textures and re-do.
And of course, being the lazy one, i wouldn't want to re-do so i kind of
negotiate with her and in the end, I WON!!! yayy~ But i don't think that's a
good example so therefore i can conclude that i hadn't shown her any of my artpiece.
Alright, i'm like talking bullshit. Slap me someone.
I'm afraid that i would disappoint her. :( I'm confused.

The sua gu girl

No comments: