Friday, September 22, 2006

Jian Hao= Old Man



Hahaha, i was having a nice afternoon nap when this boy
ran into my room and shouted,"ER JIE ER JIE! QI LAI!!!
QI LAI!!!"
Actually, i can't be bothered to open my eyes
but i turned and faced him, opened my eyes and "ee-yer!"
He was giggling away when showing me. So cute :))))

Anyway, school ended early today as usual, the fridays-12.30
whereby the Muslim boys have to go Mosque, etc.
Went airport and study with the girls @ macdonalds'.
Played around with my camera, the frames and effects...
Let me show you! ;)


























Hahaha, the Victoria boys above were concentrating really hard
with their work while the girls kept on gossiping and talking.
I'm trying to say girls talked more than boys, really. It's not
only us that makes the most noise but the table beside the V boys
talked and laughed like nobody's listening too! :D See the girls in the
photo?? Hahahaha.
After that, we decided to stop studying and head back home.
Before that, we went to the washroom which was quite a deserted
washroom. The toliet is really way in a corridor, the slience made a
chilling sensation down my spine. WOOO~ This is when everyone
is feeling a little (or should i say alot?) scared, Shermain opened the door
and felt a force opening the door at the opposite, she SCREAMED,
i SCREAMED, everyone SSSSCCCRRRREEEAAAMMMEEEDDD!
Hahaha, no lah. Shermain's the only one who screamed and the rest
of us chua tio. Hahhaha! In the end, it was just a woman who coincidentally
wants to exit from the toliet and we enter it. This is stupid isn't it?

I don't know whether i should say it here or not. So what
if i pour out everything here? She wouldn't even care to come see my blog
OR knows how to. Hahaha.
I'm just giving my younger sister a comment on her guzheng's tuning
as she was extremly FLAT, she scolded me like hell.
She actually said 'KAO BEI' and this made me really furious.
My younger sister is of no good too, i'm trying to tell her nicely
but she gave me attitude and said, "Guzheng is not like Piano lor."
Whathehell, it's the same please. You mean you don't know
the tune of every single musical notes that is played in
different insturments whether may it be a Guzheng or a Piano is
the SAME?!?!?!! It may just be the matter of one higher octave, etc.
This is making me losing control. >:(
They just don't understand, THEY JUST DON'T! Fuck. :'(

No comments: