Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Eraser Attack!

Ugh, stupid eraser attack.
This was what happened... ...
I was doing my geog work happily when that group of
boys- Shawn, Sherman, Bakar, Haziq & Matthew started to
throw eraser bits at people, disturbing them.
Eugenia and I was somehow targetted by them and started to throw
at us. >:(
After awhile, i couldn't stand it and started to collect
those eraser bits on the floor, it's thousands of them. I'm feeling
happy at that moment. :))))) Unfortunately, Bakar
saw what i was doing and followed me immediately.
After i'd collected those eraser bits, i decided to cut them into smaller bits
so that i would have more to throw to. BUT! Bakar sneaked behind me
and then i had no idea how he managed and took all my eraser bits
away with the company of the rest of the boys. -.- I tried
to save my eraser bits but there were too many of them
so i gave up saying, "OK LAH! GIVE YOU ALL LAH! I DON'T
WANT TO PLAY ALR LAH!"
and threw my sisscors on the table.
Prepared for the worse, they threw them at me and i was running for my
life!!! Hahahaha. -.-
Matthew didn't even want to admit that he threw those eraser
bits at me! >:(

Ok, school today was as usual, preparing for EOY.
Ms Wu Lin didn't come to school today so we didn't
have MT. Hip Hip Hooray! Did revisions, etc. ;)
Mr Simon Lim came and relief us, he's good.
another relief teacher(i don't know what's his name),
he's been here for 1day only. He's quite old and how he articulates
his words isn't clear making us laugh! :D
"Slience!" to "Allan/Clarence" He said this a few times
and there's one time when i said to him, "Allan's not here today."
Hahaha, purposely one lah. ;)

Oh yes, today Serene was chatting with me about
our future occupation and said that she didn't want
to aim for a JC already. I'm really confused. And
of course she had a reasonable reason for choosing Poly
now instead of JC which made me wants to think twice before
choosing. :)))))))

Went Macdonalds' and had lunch, did a little of studying and
left. Ms lai and Zul's gang were there too. they were treated by
Ms Lai as they won bronze for their Maths Trial. Hahaha :D

Study. ;)

No comments: