Saturday, September 16, 2006

=D

I know i shouldn't be here BUT... aye,
just let me have a break since it's weekend.
Have been trying hard not to come and blog
but i couldn't resist the temptation! Hahaha.

This week was quite a good one.
Started revising on some of my subjects.
:))))) And also, settled most of the matters on
the Beijing exchange trip e.g. the air fare,
hosting, to bring list...
We will be staying with one of our China partner
for the trip throughout, one to one. Isn't this exciting?!
Hahaha. I simply can't wait man...

Today went back school for F&N practical exam (make-up).
Hahaha, see how the boys cook made me laughed.


Don't ask me why there's sausage in a bowl of Laksa.


I almost forgotten to take a photo of my dish that's why
it looked quite disgusting.

No comments: