Friday, September 08, 2006

Guess who shook Hady's hand?!

Went to school for Maths Trail @ Botanic Gardens.
It's been so long since i went there, maybe around 5+yrs old?
Hahaha... =D
That place is so wonderful, full of nature! Forget about the mosquitoes
lah. I had lots of fun there, learnt alot of things. Oh yes, i saw
the $5 tree! You know, the one that is printed on our $5 currency note?
:)))))) We rested at some area after we'd completed and we- Zulkiflir,Hakim,
Crystal, Sharifah, Rauhdah, Raj, Me, etc
were really bored so we decided to
play 'truth or dare' and unluckily, i was chosen. -.-
But i was daring enough to choose DARE and you know what
Zul said? "Go there and say ' Zul, I love you!'". So i said eventually,
and everyone was staring at me! My god.

After that, went for councillor duty for Hady's arrival.
I wasn't so excited at first but when he came, I WAS OVER THE MOON!
He's so cool, so nice, so funny and not forgetting he's HANDSOME too.
:DDDDD I shook his hand and get to come close contact with him!
This is the advantage for being a councillor. Hahaha.



So happy?




Doesn't this seemed like Eutrophication?
















____________________________________________












I love this photo. ;)






I really enjoyed today very much! But thinking again,
i've wasted my precious friday without studying.
:( Hahaha, never mind. I've still got lots of photo
not shown. I will put some interesting onesfor my 'photo of the week'.
I'm so happy!!! Yayy~






No comments: