Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Damn All Birds!

I may have gotten Bird Flu just because of you!
I was walking back home and past by the coffeshop.
One bird tried to go into a stall and was shoo-ed away
by a cook inside. Coincidentally, i walked pass and the bird
flew passed me so closely! Meaning my face distance and the bird was
so close! How?! I would most probably be the first person in S'pore
to get Bird Flu and Singaporeans would hate me with no reason
as it's contagious. -.- Ok, i'm thinking too far. Hahaha.

But really leh, what if huh? HAHA. :D

My bag for today was so heavy! It's as if i'm carrying
a baby elephant or something else to its size. Hahaha.
Though Eugenia said it doesn't look heavy but it does,
it's just flat and i have no idea why it's heavy yet still flat.
Hahaha. :)))) You're talking crap again, HuiYi.

EL oral today was alright, my turn was long.
I was waiting for Ms Leanna to say "Ok, done.".
Hahaha. And before that, Sec 2E and 2Na had assembly
about subject combination. We had Ms Kong up on stage
physco-ing us again to take art. Hahaha. :D
D&T was Mdm Chua, F&N was Mdm Sharul.

During science lesson, i had no idea why Haziq and Shawn
kept on laughing until Suhaila told me that they
were laughing at some science qns. which relates to
sexual parts. :))))))

Oh yes, i ate a chocolate cake just a while ago.
What's more i can say? It's so delicious!
Imagine the rich chocolate... ...

And let's congratulate HuiYi for completing
6 chps of her geog. txtbk leaving behind 8 more.
That's for Theme 8, but i do not need to study much on
Theme 9 so let's count it as 8 more to go.
Today Ms Lim Shu Ping gave us a BIG clue on what to study on.
WE DO NOT NEED TO MEMORISE! ;)
I'm worried about all my subjects, really.
Ahhh....

Ok, going back to mug again.
Let's all Mug;Jug;Cup together! Yayy~ -.-

No comments: